• 1 Post By Mabus
  • 1 Post By mathew34
  • 1 Post By packers6211
  • 1 Post By mikeh40+
  • 1 Post By moorey

Thread: FORMA STANZOL ???

MACK83 is offline NPC Lightweight

FORMA STANZOL ???

ANYONE TRIED THIS STUFF? I HAVE READ A FEW REVIEWS AWAY FROM THIS SITE AND IT SEEMS TO BE PRETTY REPUTABLE. I WOULD RATHER HEAR FROM SOMEONE ON HERE AS TO RESULTS FROM ACTUAL USE. ITS LISTED AS AN AI BUT RESONABLY PRICED AND OF COURSE MUCH EASIER TO GET THAT MOST AI'S

AznTomahawk is offline NPC Lightweight
    Im a big fan of formestane and this has to be best formestane product on the market imo. Formestane works best when administered topically. Forma-Stanzol applies easy and dries super fast. No waiting around for it to dry. It doesnt leave a bad smell. The bottle lasts forever. 60 days dosed at 100mg a day. I highly recommend Forma-Stanzol.
    MACK83 and mathew34 like this.

MACK83 is offline NPC Lightweight
    Big up to you Tomahawk. I appreciate the info, will def. pick up a bottle.

Not a problem glad I could help. "needto10" will save you 10% off your order from www.mrsupps.com
    MACK83 likes this.

mathew34 is offline NPC Lightweight
    no doubt about this product bro! Extremely great products!
    Need To Build Muscle Inc.

MMA777 is offline IFBB Lightweight
    Easiest topical product I have ever used

Quote Originally Posted by MMA777 View Post
    Easiest topical product I have ever used
    It really is easy. Dries very well and easy to wash off.

Literally in no less than 5 seconds

RickRock is offline NPC Lightweight
    I just started Formastanozol a week ago when I began my PCT. I am already impressed with its effects. It does dry very quickly which is great from a transdermal. It has really dried me out from the cycle and it hashelped get me leaner this last week. Good stuff!
    mathew34 likes this.

Mabus is offline NPC Middleweight
    I was just reading about the other dermacrine replacement in the promos. Is this the same thing? I tried Dermacrine before and I liked it but it was a pain to dry. It sounds like this is the same as in the promo thread that it dries really fast, but I thought it had a different name and I don't remember there being any formastane in it?
    mathew34 likes this.

packers6211 is online now IFBB Lightweight
    What exactly does it do?

ORBIT NUTRITION REP

mich29 is offline NPC Middleweight
    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    What exactly does it do?
    forma stanzol or Rs transaderm???

mathew34 is offline NPC Lightweight
    Formestane belongs to a class of drugs known as 2 aromatase inhibitors. Formestane is often used to suppress estrogen production from anabolic steroids or prohormones. It also acts as a pro hormone to 4-hydroxytestosterone, an active steroid which displays weak androgenic activity in addition to acting as a mild aromatase inhibitor.

If you haven't used a foremstane product yet...let me ask you this....WHY NOT?

I'm on my 4th run right now....I posted in another thread that I used it in a stack of Alpha Burn, Eviscerate, and Forma-stanzol.

I picked those three for several reasons...The Eviscerate for its topical fat loss on my abs. The Alpha Burn for a non-stim fat burner and it's cognitive functions. And Forma-stanzol specifically over other brands due to it's great reviews and you get WAY more product for the dollar. Plus I have a lot faith in user reviews. While I ran this stack I dropped visceral fat, my waistline shrunk, and my strength actually went up on a mild cut. I ate at just below maintenance and ran this for 8 weeks. I dropped 12 lbs and 3 % body fat. Doesn't sound too impressive unless I told you that I was 230lbs to start, with a 435lb bench. I lost that weight and BF and pushed my bench up 10 more pounds at the same time. My final results are evident in my avatar. I have more pics to prove that is me. I give the strength gains strictly to the Forma-Stanzol, and the anti-Estrogen effects seriously dryed me out. The low estrogen also contributed to the weight loss. The Eviscerate and Alpha burn definitely shrunk the waistline. I feel like I am ranting but when I find something that really works and transformed me I want to share it. Take it or leave it...just wanted to put the good word out there.

Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog
    packers6211 likes this.

14. Have 1 people(s) rated R.P. Reason Pack

Total score : R.P. 0 View Rating Log

packers6211 is online now IFBB Lightweight
    Ahh that's sweet to know my friend thanks. My last labs had my estrogen levels a little high due to trt.
    mathew34 likes this.

ORBIT NUTRITION REP

walferadway is offline Banned

Разметка и ма&

Разлиновка металла на плазменной резке
    Технологические советы по выбору режимов воздушно-плазменной резки
    Плазмотрон.
    Плазмотрон.

mich29 is offline NPC Middleweight
    Quote Originally Posted by walferadway View Post
    Плазмотрон.
    Плазмотрон.
    damn spam

SteelWolf is offline NPC USA Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by mathew34 View Post
    Formestane belongs to a class of drugs known as 2 aromatase inhibitors. Formestane is often used to suppress estrogen production from anabolic steroids or prohormones. It also acts as a pro hormone to 4-hydroxytestosterone, an active steroid which displays weak androgenic activity in addition to acting as a mild aromatase inhibitor.

If you haven't used a foremstane product yet...let me ask you this....WHY NOT?

I'm on my 4th run right now....I posted in another thread that I used it in a stack of Alpha Burn, Eviscerate, and Forma-stanzol.

I picked those three for several reasons...The Eviscerate for its topical fat loss on my abs. The Alpha Burn for a non-stim fat burner and it's cognitive functions. And Forma-stanzol specifically over other brands due to it's great reviews and you get WAY more product for the dollar. Plus I have a lot faith in user reviews. While I ran this stack I dropped visceral fat, my waistline shrunk, and my strength actually went up on a mild cut. I ate at just below maintenance and ran this for 8 weeks. I dropped 12 lbs and 3 % body fat. Doesn't sound too impressive unless I told you that I was 230lbs to start, with a 435lb bench. I lost that weight and BF and pushed my bench up 10 more pounds at the same time. My final results are evident in my avatar. I have more pics to prove that is me. I give the strength gains strictly to the Forma-Stanzol, and the anti-Estrogen effects seriously dryed me out. The low estrogen also contributed to the weight loss. The Eviscerate and Alpha burn definitely shrunk the waistline. I feel like I am ranting but when I find something that really works and transformed me I want to share it. Take it or leave it...just wanted to put the good word out there.

Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog
    That pretty much sums it up
    Strength is based on the hard and the soft. One must learn to harness both to truly become strong.

ACSM-CPT

mikeh40+ is offline Gramps x3
    Разлиновка металла на плазменной резке огические советы по выбору режимо
    Разлиновка металла на плазменно
    yes i totally agree, although i have no idea what your saying, it looks legit and probably written from the heart, or someplace dark, one thing i did notice however is you asked if you could use this product via the rectum, this is probably a great idea for YOU, since it seems your head is already up there it would make it easy to ingest , for the rest of the NORMAL humans reading this, NO do not use it in the rectum, unless head is already up da butt... but hey thanks for the solid post ,,
    moorey likes this.
    "God doesn't give you obstacles you can't overcome"

2012 NEW TRAINING LOG
    http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/f...ining-log.html

moorey is offline Pro Bodybuilder
    Плазмотрон.
    Плазмотрон.
    You intend to invade earth and make all humans slaves? make us work long hours and feed us bull****? feck me pal dont you know our governments have done that for fecking years already lmao
    mikeh40+ likes this.

LOL

SteelWolf is offline NPC USA Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by moorey View Post
    You intend to invade earth and make all humans slaves? make us work long hours and feed us bull****? feck me pal dont you know our governments have done that for fecking years already lmao
    LMAO
    Strength is based on the hard and the soft. One must learn to harness both to truly become strong.

ACSM-CPT

I had to read that post one more time just for sheits and giggles

jackkrrobinson is offline NPC Lightweight
    IM's Formestane large fan, this is the best Formestane products on the market IMO. Formestane works best when local. Group Stanzol for easy drying fast. No need to wait around it dry. It does not leave an unpleasant odor. Bottle forever. 60 days at 100 mg daily dose. I strongly recommend that group Stanzol.