Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By T.O
  • 2 Post By T.O
  • 1 Post By Kaboom
  • 1 Post By Kaboom

Thread: Sterodrol

Thumbtack is offline NPC Middleweight

Sterodrol

Saw it in a couple magazines, a friend took it also and he got jacked quickly. Is this product safe? Because it doesnt seem very legit to me.

n88tr is offline Banned
    Sterodrol is a "designer steroid". They're legal steroids that are not half as effective as real steroids like dianibol or trenabol.

T.O
    T.O is offline ORBIT BEAST
    Quote Originally Posted by n88tr View Post
    Sterodrol is a "designer steroid". They're legal steroids that are not half as effective as real steroids like dianibol or trenabol.
    That is false, if you dont know about the product type please dont comment on them. They are just as affective as dbol or tbol and carry the same side effects.
    packers6211 likes this.
    Take 5% off your next order at www.orbitnutrition.com Just use ORBIT109
    Become a fan of ORBIT:
    Facebook fan page
    Follow on twitter
    Google Plus

projecthatch92 is offline Team Silverback
    Focus on your diet and training first bro

Take 5% off your next order at www.orbitnutrition.com Just use PROJECT5OFF

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions
    teamorbit@orbitnutrition.com
    myspace.com/orbitnutrition

Crossfit + Paleo = Phil's new found happiness

Genomyx Protocol Review

"I will not let pride destory me."

Quote Originally Posted by projecthatch92 View Post
    Focus on your diet and training first bro
    Im not looking to take this, I'm just curious about the product. Im not looking to have roid rage.

Zack is offline Mighty Horse Rocks The Fat Ass
    You are utterly wrong N88tr. They are just as effective and carry the same, if not worse, side effects.

People even use things like Mdrol and Sdrol in place of Dbol or Tbol in cycles.
    Team GYWU

Zack is offline Mighty Horse Rocks The Fat Ass
    WHOOOOOA there champ. No such thing as roid rage
    Team GYWU

projecthatch92 is offline Team Silverback
    Yes there is no such thing as roid rage. Just people that had anger problems before going on a cycle. Oh, and don't call them "roids"

Take 5% off your next order at www.orbitnutrition.com Just use PROJECT5OFF

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions
    teamorbit@orbitnutrition.com
    myspace.com/orbitnutrition

Crossfit + Paleo = Phil's new found happiness

Genomyx Protocol Review

"I will not let pride destory me."

Quote Originally Posted by projecthatch92 View Post
    Yes there is no such thing as roid rage. Just people that had anger problems before going on a cycle. Oh, and don't call them "roids"
    Gotcha!

T.O
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumbtack View Post
    Im not looking to take this, I'm just curious about the product. Im not looking to have roid rage.
    No such thing, if you are already an ahole then you will just be an increased ahole. if your already calm and normal then you will be fine.
    $tyle$ and packers6211 like this.
    Become a fan of ORBIT:
    Facebook fan page
    Follow on twitter
    Google Plus

Quote Originally Posted by T.O View Post
    No such thing, if you are already an ahole then you will just be an increased ahole. if your already calm and normal then you will be fine.
    What would be the side effects of this anyways?

T.O
    Increased blood pressure, increased liver activity, increased cholesterol, back pumps, acne. basically all your normal side effects of steroids.
    Become a fan of ORBIT:
    Facebook fan page
    Follow on twitter
    Google Plus

Quote Originally Posted by T.O View Post
    Increased blood pressure, increased liver activity, increased cholesterol, back pumps, acne. basically all your normal side effects of steroids.
    Yikes, thats no good. Another thing, whats a good begginer stack? Ive heard about a good stack from Gaspari, It was like Superpump250 and some other stuff but im not sure if its a good stack for begginers or not.

Kaboom is offline Pro Bodybuilder
    wow you are jumping around lol 1st sterodol now superpump a preworkout supp is ok but supps or "roids" arent necessary just hit the gym and hit it hard!
    AndroGenetX likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaboom View Post
    wow you are jumping around lol 1st sterodol now superpump a preworkout supp is ok but supps or "roids" arent necessary just hit the gym and hit it hard!
    Lol, im just trying get information on stuff. Im not planning on taking it.

Kaboom is offline Pro Bodybuilder
    Its all good bro..getting info and learning is what it is all about!
    packers6211 likes this.

GettinITDone is offline IFBB Lightweight
    Saw it in a couple magazines, a friend took it also and he got jacked quickly. Is this product safe? Because it doesnt seem very legit to me.
    You do not need anything like this dude. I don't even know what it is haha. It's great to learn new things, but when you start asking for side effects, etc., it concerns me. Read the posts I've made on your many other threads you've started regarding your diet and training. At this point, you don't even need something like Super Pump in my opinion. Eat solid food and train heavy with good form; then you can start throwing in supplements. Just stick with whey and a multivitamin right now.
    GettinITDone: Day by Day (Need2Slin Log/Review) (Honest Non-biased log/review- Not sponsored nor affiliated with needtobuildmuscle.net)

"I try not to allow what others are doing influence my own decisions. You've got to make decisions for yourself; you've got to be true to yourself. Because if you let what others are doing influence what you do, you really have nothing left of yourself."

ipsa scientia potestas est

Quote Originally Posted by GettinITDone View Post
    You do not need anything like this dude. I don't even know what it is haha. It's great to learn new things, but when you start asking for side effects, etc., it concerns me. Read the posts I've made on your many other threads you've started regarding your diet and training. At this point, you don't even need something like Super Pump in my opinion. Eat solid food and train heavy with good form; then you can start throwing in supplements. Just stick with whey and a multivitamin right now.

Yeah bro I get what your saying, Im not going to take Sterodrol or Super Pump. And yes, Im going to stick with the Multi Vit and the Whey.

barkymark is offline NPC Lightweight
    sterodrol is prohormone dimmed WAAAAAY down, did a "hardcore" stack from the website that made sterodrol..dunno if i can say it..not thats illegal. the hardcore stack was iight i must say..gained 20 after pct had 14..couldnt be that bad. they took everything they had off the website and replaced it, havent tried the new stuff yet, i kno fda made them take other stuff off. but...thats my insite -mark

Whitezombie is offline NPC Lightweight
    whats up guys, ive been workin out for a solid 2 years, started while i was overseas didnt take anything but NOxplode and protein got up to about 170lbs got home and got lazy for about a month and started back im currently at 168lbs with 5%BF ive taken multiple supplements for weight gain and muscle mass gain and none seem to work so one of my buddies i went overseas with recommended Sterodrol, so ive read up on what to do and what not to do while on the cycle, i really dont like the idea of takin steroids BUT im at a plateau and really wanna gain roughly 20-25lbs of muscle mass, any recommendations?

$tyle$ is offline NPC Super Heavyweight
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitezombie View Post
    whats up guys, ive been workin out for a solid 2 years, started while i was overseas didnt take anything but NOxplode and protein got up to about 170lbs got home and got lazy for about a month and started back im currently at 168lbs with 5%BF ive taken multiple supplements for weight gain and muscle mass gain and none seem to work so one of my buddies i went overseas with recommended Sterodrol, so ive read up on what to do and what not to do while on the cycle, i really dont like the idea of takin steroids BUT im at a plateau and really wanna gain roughly 20-25lbs of muscle mass, any recommendations?
    Eat a ton of clean food bro and train hard and heavy. I went from 175lbs to 205 in about 18 months. Slow and steady and you can keep your bf% in a good range and still get solid results.

Whitezombie is offline NPC Lightweight
    lol man if i could only describe how much i have done that, i have been on very strict diets skippin meals and replacin it with protein and im still stuck at what ive been at for the longest, but ive turned away from sterodrol ive read nothin good about it, and have decided to try Anadrol 10 yellow thai, but ive looked at all diff websites and the majority of them seem shady anybody have an idea for a legit site with fair prices

iwillkill is offline NPC Lightweight

After effects?

Hey im just wondering, does anyone know the after effects of Sterodrol?

Gor22don33 is offline NPC Lightweight

Larry Perkins is offline NPC Lightweight
    So can anyone just answer the Question does Sterodrol work?

noel121372@gmail.com is offline NPC Lightweight
    hello guys im noel and im new. im taking sterodrol right now and it gave me i lot of drive, does it work? dont know i just started a couple of days ago. if any one knows....does it work..??/

noel121372@gmail.com is offline NPC Lightweight
    also taking tri-methyl x together with sterodrol and test activator, is this safe together.

crusher94 is offline NPC Lightweight

Sterodrol works.

Quote Originally Posted by noel121372@gmail.com View Post
    also taking tri-methyl x together with sterodrol and test activator, is this safe together.
    I just turned 18 last month and have been lifting religiously for the past 15 Months. I picked up a bottle of sterodrol from a friend for $40 about 3 months ago and i didnt have any other supplements, including whey, because i was broke. So i figured what the hell might as well try it. iI had been platued at 205lbs as my max on bench for over 4 months, and my squat was maxed a 365lbs for about 3 months. by the time i had finished the month cycle my gains were amazing, i was benching 225lbs for 10, my max had hit 300lbs, and my squat was at 405lbs for 3. i highly recomend this supp.

HawaiianPride. is offline The debate ender.
    Quote Originally Posted by crusher94 View Post
    I just turned 18 last month and have been lifting religiously for the past 15 Months. I picked up a bottle of sterodrol from a friend for $40 about 3 months ago and i didnt have any other supplements, including whey, because i was broke. So i figured what the hell might as well try it. iI had been platued at 205lbs as my max on bench for over 4 months, and my squat was maxed a 365lbs for about 3 months. by the time i had finished the month cycle my gains were amazing, i was benching 225lbs for 10, my max had hit 300lbs, and my squat was at 405lbs for 3. i highly recomend this supp.
    Nice gains, but you are still much too young to be supplementing anabolic steroid based products. Always remember the risks outweigh the rewards.

HP is is a fictional character and therefore any information given is for entertainment purposes only.