Thread: p60 Extreme and Novedex XT question

JPizel is offline NPC Lightweight

p60 Extreme and Novedex XT question

I just got off a prohormone cycle and the dude at the supplement store "threw in" some P60 Extreme for my PCT when I bought it. I started taking it, but the bottle will only get me through 10 days. Is that long enough for a PCT? I know now that I should have been prepared before I started, but I can't go back now...Also, I was afraid that it wouldn't be enough, so I picked up some Novadex XT today. The P60 is a 5 a day 3pre workout and 2 in morning or evening. The Novedex is 2 in the evening before bed. Would it be a bad idea to take both of them at the same time? I don't want od, but I want to get my natural test levels back up too. Just for background, I am 35 and took the minimum suggested amounts for the Tren Xtreme and Winn-E stack. The supplement guy said it should add 20lbs on me, but I got like 12-15. I only stayed on it for 30 days. Also, I have been on a liver supplement the whole time (L-Tox at first, but now Livercare). I appreciate any input. I'm def new with all the supplement stuff.

The reason I only stayed on it for 30 days was I am trying to keep it as healthy as possible. I will probably take the rest of it after the new year on another 30 day cycle. Unless I find out that is not the best route. I started taking the P60 Extreme yesterday.

T.O
    T.O is offline ORBIT BEAST
    you need more than just those supplements for a pct bro, do your research before taking stuff next time. you need a serm like clomind or nolvadex which is different than that novadex xt. you cant get it otc. you could pick up some dermacrine which is a transdermal that you rub on and should help out some but you really need a serm.
    Take 5% off your next order at www.orbitnutrition.com Just use ORBIT109
    Become a fan of ORBIT:
    Facebook fan page
    Follow on twitter
    Google Plus

stalion is offline IFBB Heavyweight
    ^^^spot on

research before you cycle
    rule #1 make sure you have your pct in line before you even start a cycle.
    You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet.
    psalms 18:39

I got it now, but it's a little too late for the know your pct...the supplement guy was pretty jacked, so I felt like he knew what he was talking about. Which his business card also said he was a pt and nutritionist. I was going into this thinking maybe I needed to get another bottle of P60, but now it looks like I may be out of luck. What if I can't get clomid or novaldex? T.O. you mentioned dermacrine, is this the same as Sustain? I did a quick google. Just want to make sure we are talking about the same stuff. Thanks!

T.O
    THey are close but diff ingredients. Sustain is used for PCT more often than dermacrine.
    Become a fan of ORBIT:
    Facebook fan page
    Follow on twitter
    Google Plus

Thanks man.

I've been doing some research, i promise...if I do the dermacrine, it's saying that I should do a sustain cycle afterwards. what is your suggestion? The research I have done says that the dermacrine can stop natural test production. How would this help me out if that is sort of where I am now. Keep in mind, I took the minimal recommended dosages. I am not having any problems with certain body parts at this point either. Thanks.

T.O
    if you take anything take sustain alpha, dermacrine is closer to a ph and sustain alpha is a test booster ie pct product but nothing can replace a serm. make sure you have one next time or hit us up for advice we are gald to help out.
    Become a fan of ORBIT:
    Facebook fan page
    Follow on twitter
    Google Plus

TheBiggest is offline IFBB Heavyweight
    just curious what happens when u do a cycle and dont have pct?
    hi, im tim. my interests are getting massive, eating large amounts of chicken and brown rice, and making money. also, i enjoy long farmers walks on the beach. hit me up if you wanna kno more

GET BIG!!!!

My new training log! http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/f...4-my-long.html

T.O
    bitch tits, lose of libido, loose all your gains just to name a few, i think the best is biotch tits.
    Become a fan of ORBIT:
    Facebook fan page
    Follow on twitter
    Google Plus

animal1918 is offline NPC Lightweight
    ah here we f'en go.....dude dont take the a.i. (novadex xt).... if you do dont start it until bout week three start at the highest dose but only for a few days then taper down by one pill every five days...but really dude you shouldnt take it at all dosent sound like you under stand what the rebound effect is but it will happen when you suppress a hormone for that long.....as far as a sub. for a REAL pct that YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD go get and i mean right now sustain alpha and/or reversitol