Thread: Best fat burner at GNC?

OUmillenium is offline NPC Lightweight

Best fat burner at GNC?

I need to go buy something today at GNC and start shedding some fat. The cardio and diet are underway. The only thing I have used before is Hydroxycut Original formula back in 2000 and had great results. Once again, the cardio and diet were on track then.

Would like to spend less than $100.

Any recommendations?

Thanks bros,

mitbar is offline Orbit Nutrition
    why gnc? you can find great products for cheaper than gnc through other online site. for example check out orbit nutrition.

Yeah, I have bought online before but I have 2 faculty vs student basketball games next week and I would like to shed a few pounds so I can dunk and put those punks in there place. If I would have planned ahead a few weeks ago, I would have ordered online.

Swifty is offline NPC Middleweight
    i agree with mitbar GNC is way overpriced....Orbit Nutrition will def hook you up

Try GAT JetFuel it is working very well for my neighbor and i just started taking them yesterday. The product seems to have great reviews from what i have found. Another good one is Isatori MXLS 6 my roomate lost 8 lbs on one bottle of it (about 30 days) with diet and excercise.

"It's YOUR world.....i just LIVE in it"

http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/f...-team-big.html

ORBIT NUTRITION IS YOUR FRIEND

Merkwürdigeliebe is offline NPC Lightweight
    I personally don't like these all-in-one weight loss pills.

I've been taking this for only a week now, but the results have been quite outstanding, and the energy and focus you get is quite nice.

Daily, I take:

an ECA stack (x3 doses): 25mg of ephedrine, 200mg of caffeine and 325mg of aspirin

Amino acid supplements (1.1g of L-Leucine, 550mg of L-Isoleucine and 550mg of L-Valine)

1000mg of Conjugated Linoleic Acid [CLA] (x3)

Multivitamin (x2)

+ **** tons of water

the rush you get is quite nice, and you'll be able to fly through cardio and drop a considerable amount of weight, just do a bit of research before you look into it, I'm finding that it works well in the short run, and of course, for the ECA, you should test your tolerance, maybe start with 16mg of ephedrine and only 1 or 2 doses per day, never go past 25mg

and of course, pills won't do it alone, you need to eat at a caloric deficit, so count your calories and make sure you're getting at least 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight.

and it all cost about the same as getting one of those fat-burner products

Sweet avatar Merk!

anthk is offline IFBB Lightweight
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    i agree with mitbar GNC is way overpriced....Orbit Nutrition will def hook you up

Try GAT JetFuel it is working very well for my neighbor and i just started taking them yesterday. The product seems to have great reviews from what i have found. Another good one is Isatori MXLS 6 my roomate lost 8 lbs on one bottle of it (about 30 days) with diet and excercise.
    right on MXLS 7 is a good structure of ingredients to assist in weight loss.

dexterium is offline NPC Middleweight
    USPLabs Recreate; it burns fat through 23 different ways. It also contains Cir20x which stimulates lipolysis 20 times greater than caffeine.

GeorgeT is offline NPC USA Champion
    Well i hate GNC but if it has to come to that then GNC Pro Performance CLA, make sure you dont get the GNC Pro Performance Maximum CLA, maximium CLA is 1300mg of CLA per serving (3 liquid gels), The regular CLA is 1000mg (1 soft gel). take 3 a day and spread them evenly througout the day so ur metabolism has a steady speed.

n88tr is offline Banned
    I thought ^ yeah but also taking a couple more with your bed time protein is supposed to be the kicker.

BigPoppaSnake is offline NPC Super Heavyweight
    The best fat burner is you running out of the gnc to your house and buying the stuff online.

Swifty is offline NPC Middleweight
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppaSnake View Post
    The best fat burner is you running out of the gnc to your house and buying the stuff online.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAH

"It's YOUR world.....i just LIVE in it"

http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/f...-team-big.html

ORBIT NUTRITION IS YOUR FRIEND