Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: P6 Black??

MMAMike is offline NPC Lightweight

P6 Black??

Has ne one heard of P6 black?? GNC discontinued it after the 1st week and friend of mine at a franchise GNC said he got 16lbs of muscle in a month... He gets it through a private gym and im thinkin bout spendin some cash to grab a bottle, but i wanted to see if ne one has tried it and what kinda results did ya see??

T.O
    T.O is offline ORBIT BEAST
    never heard of it
    Take 5% off your next order at www.orbitnutrition.com Just use ORBIT109
    Become a fan of ORBIT:
    Facebook fan page
    Follow on twitter
    Google Plus

mm1snapper is offline Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Teamorbit View Post
    never heard of it
    Neither have I. Just did a quick search and couldnt find a thing on it. I found P6 But no black. And honestly didnt look to special.

deeturnerjr72 is offline NPC Super Heavyweight
    Goal= Lean 220 lbs someday soon I hope.
    currently= 196lbs

Bench: 265lb. x 1
    Dead: 355lb. x 1
    Squat: 365lb. x1

Hitting the road hard and Im not F'n looking back till I hit 220!

T.O
    sounds like garbage to me. Just my opinion.
    Become a fan of ORBIT:
    Facebook fan page
    Follow on twitter
    Google Plus

Yeah, I would be very skeptic of this product. Its an obscure compay, and most obscure companies are scams.
    currently= 196lbs

MMAMike is offline NPC Lightweight
    i mean its real ive seen it but i just want to know if its worth the cash..A guy i know is now on it and has already gained 4 lbs in 8 days. it cost 165$ a bottle

Quote Originally Posted by MMAMike View Post
    i mean its real ive seen it but i just want to know if its worth the cash..A guy i know is now on it and has already gained 4 lbs in 8 days. it cost 165$ a bottle
    We cant really tell you if its "worth" the cash. I dont think anyone here has any knowledge of this product, nor has used it before. As for gaining 4lbs in 8 days that could just be hydration levels. Any kind of supp. usually takes longer than that for "real" results to start showing.
    Anything that costs that much for a bottle is probably junk imo.
    Sounds like an overpriced placebo to me.
    currently= 196lbs

Hey
    Hey is offline NPC Lightweight
    i didnt like it
    Typical dumb jock.

the_incredible_hulk007 is offline NPC Lightweight
    I love P6 black. I have increased my mass several pounds. I am on my 2nd cycle of it. You won't find any P6 black anytime soon because some of the ingredients come from China and America has tight restrictions on China because of the lead in all kids toys. For those skeptics out there, the only reason you talk trash about P6 black is because you have never used it!

T.O
    Yeah because we never heard of the dam product. I know a lot of products that have ingredients that come from China that are still being sold buddy.
    Become a fan of ORBIT:
    Facebook fan page
    Follow on twitter
    Google Plus

the_incredible_hulk007 is offline NPC Lightweight
    Idiotic? Listen teamorbit I am just tryin to let people know that the product works. I wasn't rambling. But you have never heard of it so I guess you would say somethin rude and childish. lol. I don't need your points tough guy, what I say is true. I am gonna keep pumpin my P6 black, gettin big laughin at you mister know it alls. You wish you were on it so you can get as big as me! You are a funny guy, and may God have mercy on your soul. Do you see my name? Don't forget it!You are a funny guy, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Kirk is offline IFBB Arnold Classic Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by the_incredible_hulk007 View Post
    Do you see my name? Don't forget it!You are a funny guy, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    this is one of the funniest things ive seen... two posts and your making a great first impression on everyone here.

under construction is offline V.I.P. Member
    [QUOTE= You are a funny guy, and may God have mercy on your soul. Do you see my name? Don't forget it!You are a funny guy, and may God have mercy on your soul.[/QUOTE]
    what the hell is this supposed to mean?
    I like going to failure on multiple sets! So youguys can take those other pussy styles of training and keep them to yourselves!!! - Branch Warren
    Gotta love that!

Half Second is offline IFBB Lightweight
    I love P6 black. I have increased my mass several pounds. I am on my 2nd cycle of it. You won't find any P6 black anytime soon because some of the ingredients come from China and America has tight restrictions on China because of the lead in all kids toys. For those skeptics out there, the only reason you talk trash about P6 black is because you have never used it!
    1) America as a whole does not have tight restrictions on products coming in from China. Quality control is the responsibility of the companies who contract with Chinese suppliers, there's hardly any government regulation involved. Whether or not quality control will be regulated better is contingent upon the actions of the companies outsourcing to China.

2) You're a douche, perhaps people would be more inclined to listen your opinion if you weren't such a raging ****head about it

Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.

http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/f...ghlight=rowing

KM
    KM is offline V.I.P. Member
    You wish you were on it so you can get as big as me!
    Lmao, please stop.

This is a perfect comment for Beefcake to respond to!
    "The whole of science is nothing more than a refinement of everyday thinking."

I'm almost there.

JakeVendetta is offline V.I.P. Member
    You are a funny guy, and may God have mercy on your soul. Do you see my name? Don't forget it!You are a funny guy, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    hahah, team you are a funny guy:-)
    As for your name just like everyone else here they will probably forget it after closing this thread so dont be such a bitch, man up and post responsibly, because from what i just read it seems you're the one that thinks your a tough guy, your ****ing pseudologic bull**** doesn't mean **** around here.. so think before you post.
    Genomyx

T.O
    Idiotic? Listen teamorbit I am just tryin to let people know that the product works. I wasn't rambling. But you have never heard of it so I guess you would say somethin rude and childish. lol. I don't need your points tough guy, what I say is true. I am gonna keep pumpin my P6 black, gettin big laughin at you mister know it alls. You wish you were on it so you can get as big as me! You are a funny guy, and may God have mercy on your soul. Do you see my name? Don't forget it!You are a funny guy, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Wow... A simple response and the word dam thrown in and you lost it bro. I think there may be some other issues going on that you may need something a bit stronger than over the counter for. Great representation for P6 Black bro you just convinced me not to take it. Your uncontrolable angry response just may be the reason why its no longer available and someone sold you on a story about regulations from China. I bet the sales rep was reading the news paper at the same time you bought that product huh. lol Anyways welcome to the dungeon, I guess.
    Become a fan of ORBIT:
    Facebook fan page
    Follow on twitter
    Google Plus

T.O
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh shi* I think the guy thought the qote in my sig ( which is from Billy Madison) was a response to his post.

Man I am sorry Hulk that wasnt a response. That shows up in everything I post and is in my sig which I added. I put that in there a long time ago I swear. lol
    Become a fan of ORBIT:
    Facebook fan page
    Follow on twitter
    Google Plus

JakeVendetta is offline V.I.P. Member
    .....oh.... that explains alot, i kind of feel bad now.
    Genomyx

21. Have 1 people(s) rated R.P. Reason Pack
    T.O 20 Thanks brotha

Total score : R.P. 20 View Rating Log

Half Second is offline IFBB Lightweight
    i think he realized that, sounds like he was just re-quoting it to be a **** to you orbit

Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.

http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/f...ghlight=rowing

23. Have 1 people(s) rated R.P. Reason Pack

Total score : R.P. 20 View Rating Log

T.O
    probably, but thanks for having my back guys. Weather he thought it was a response or not he really showed his maturity level. We got guys 14-16 years old on here that show much more class and respect for the members here.
    Become a fan of ORBIT:
    Facebook fan page
    Follow on twitter
    Google Plus

Kirk is offline IFBB Arnold Classic Champion
    haha, i still think its hilarious...

mindgame is offline NPC Super Heavyweight
    wow i just saw this and man his reply was funny. you see my name! better remember it! lol

but i couldnt really find anything on P6 black at all.
    "The iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told you’re a god or a total bastard. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend it never freaks out on me, never runs, friends may come and go But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." Henry Rollins

PRO41 is offline NPC Lightweight
    It looks like acheap steroid alternative with all the hype, bells, and whistles. Bee pollen? Tribulus extract? Further, if you are a drug tested polygraphed bodybuilder, you will probably be disqualified. As a competitor, I would never take this kind of stuff. Pay more attention to your diet, and you'll get better results. You'll also save some cash to buy more protein powder.
    USBF Pro Natural

Mr. Cellucor is offline NPC Lightweight
    The P6 Black Label is different from the P6 Red Label. Just like your Johnny Walker Scotch.

P6 Black is a product that was released in October. It is a combination of 1-test, 19 nor (tren/nandrolone), and boldenone (equipoise). Below is the actual ingredient breakdown:

androsta -1-ene-3b-ol,17-one (35 mgs per cap)
    19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (18 mgs per cap)
    androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-dione (40 mgs per cap)

Plus it has an entire liver support formula, enzyme blocker, estrogen blocker, and mct's to extend the effect.

Bottom line, this is one of the safest, most effective pro-hormone products out right now. Let's all enjoy it while we can.

Tall HardGainer is offline IFBB Lightweight
    heard of it, sounds promising a buddy of mine has taken it and loved it, gained 20lbs in a month! However, the price tag on it is huge! Not to mention its hard to find!

Signature Courtesy of BigPoppaSnake

mikeh40+ is offline Gramps x3
    a guy i work with just bought a bottle at a max muscle store here,he just started but told him to keep me informed on his progress,not expecting to much since he is one of those guys that have to have it now muscle.. but since this is a product that no one knows to much about i thought i`d share what ever gains and side effects he may have.

Tripower is offline NPC Super Heavyweight
    That was the funniest thing I have read on here in a long time...I laughed so hard that I almost pooed my pants.... hhahahahahahahhaha

LIVE AND DIE BY THE SOUTHERN CROSS

Canon is offline NPC USA Champion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast