Thread: How my tren ace + sustanon cycle turned into a nightmare quick

rastoni is offline NPC Lightweight

Thumbs down How my tren ace + sustanon cycle turned into a nightmare quick

Hey guys,

Writing this post from the hospital as I am still recovering from my appendectomy.

Prior to everything going to sh!t I had just completed a third week of my 8 week cycle and things were going great, (never again kickstarting with dbol ever again though) so I was on 50mg of tren ace + 250mg of sustanon eod and fro the first 4 weeks i ran orals for kick start Anapolon (some of the most toxic **** ever).

This was the beginning of my 5th ever cycle, (done years of research prior to ever touching juice) I am 25 237@6'3 (pre surgery)

So all of this appendicitis sh!t started as stomach flu symptoms, vomiting lack of appetite, diarrhea and fevers, so it took me 3 days till I actually came in to the ER turned out that my appendicitis was already raptured and needed an immediate surgery, everything went smooth but my appendicitis gave me a really bad infection that required a transfusion and had put me in life support condition for several days. Meanwhile every doc was super concerned with my liver toxicity levels and was drumming me up about possibly getting on the transplant list ( wtf really?) . I'm sure that if things did not get better for me it would have been another one of those " oh he died from steroid use, bull**** stories" Even though juice had very little play in anything besides maybe bringing my choristol levels too low.

So now im back to good condition ( 2 weeks after the surgery) trying to figure out if I should just let things settle for a while or if I should run my PCT then wait it out for a while to let my liver fully recover before hitting the sauce again

iron matt is offline NPC Middleweight
    good job gettn out of there bro! its crazy how fast things go down hill. a lil rest might not hurt,ya sound like a tropper...best to ya.

Quote Originally Posted by iron matt View Post
    good job gettn out of there bro! its crazy how fast things go down hill. a lil rest might not hurt,ya sound like a tropper...best to ya.
    Thank you brother! This sh!t has made me realize that human physique is like a sand sculpture, we spend our lives building the bodies that we desire but all of our efforts can be wiped away after a single sand storm.

I'm working on perfecting my post operation diet macros so I can regain some of my losses back without storing extra fat due to a fairly low activity level vs my normal lifting mode. So one grain of sand at a time things will come back

iron matt is offline NPC Middleweight
    ya know bro,you said it rite. its an eye opening moment when an issue like yours tells us were not indestructionable. hell some times the flu will have ya preying for good health agian. ive lived a (not so good life style)in the past and i put life and health at risk for years. we play with risk with aa's,injury in the gym,ect....man i'll take this game,we all gotta play smart as we can,but its a good game to be in and feel like i win almost every day. but like ya said,it all can get blown away so fast. IMO if i do my best, there is no regrets....no matter the out come i feel good, give luv and respect and loyality to those around you and good things happen. get some rest bro.....game on!!!!

Bro, I feel ya 100%!
    The most messed up part is I'm only 25, have a few pretty dangerous city hustles, ride my hayabusa to it's limits going 200mph down the free way, pull 160mph wheelies, split traffic.......list goes on..... then BAM! One day some stupid appendicitis knocks you out on your ass K.O. style.

In a way it's sick and twisted how sh!t can happen in life. Anyway im eating a lot, smoking green heavily to get my body and mind normalize after hormonal spikes, surgery, narcosis and local pain meds that I've been pumped with for two weeks.

rIPPDUP is offline IFBB Arnold Classic Champion
    wish ya the best bro...get better and stay tough mentally.
    BEAST MODE ACTIVATE!
    My Time Is Now!
    http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/f...oing-lean.html

USBF Natural Pro/Am Pennsylvania 11/17/12....Get Some!

MattyboyAus is offline NPC Lightweight
    Hey bro matt from aus hear 6.3 235 looking to run sus 250 and tren a is it a dangerous mix or what im hearing mixed fedback im not surd what to do had blood piosoning in the past from sus deca and debol put me on my ass for 2 months lost 68 hospital for 4 days is this tren a the killer or is it ok

dapack is offline V.I.P. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyboyAus View Post
    Hey bro matt from aus hear 6.3 235 looking to run sus 250 and tren a is it a dangerous mix or what im hearing mixed fedback im not surd what to do had blood piosoning in the past from sus deca and debol put me on my ass for 2 months lost 68 hospital for 4 days is this tren a the killer or is it ok
    Tren is fine, but extremely harsh on both the liver and kidneys but nothing wrong with stacking it with sus. Would be careful using pills with tren but it is fine with sus.

MattyboyAus is offline NPC Lightweight
    Quote Originally Posted by dapack View Post
    Tren is fine, but extremely harsh on both the liver and kidneys but nothing wrong with stacking it with sus. Would be careful using pills with tren but it is fine with sus.
    thanks for the reply, nar will pin .5ml of the tren every second day with the1 ml sus every 3rd, was thinking 2 weeks of sus first befor the tren a ? And can I put tren in my shoulder or is quads better, I find quad injections painfull tho..

dapack is offline V.I.P. Member
    thanks for the reply, nar will pin .5ml of the tren every second day with the1 ml sus every 3rd, was thinking 2 weeks of sus first befor the tren a ? And can I put tren in my shoulder or is quads better, I find quad injections painfull tho..
    Injection site does not matter, what ever you preference. Depending on the length you are doing would start tren immediately. Sus will take at least a week to really kick in and tren is faster acting. By the time the sus kicks in you will already me make gains.

So I'm planning to get back on very soon, I had my surgery on 5/22 got out of the hospital on 6/5 so quiet a bit of time has passed. I think im going to ask my doc to order a liver function test and full lipid panel test. I plan on running 50 mg of tren eod and 500mg/wk of sustanon 250, has anybody else had a similar experience?

When I was at the hospital half the docs were freaking about the juice and blaming half the issues on my "steroid abuse" so that got me a little concerned about getting back on, so I'm taking extra caution before getting back on. I've been back to the gym for the last two weeks and every lift is as if I just started, but I'm not feeling any pain in my appendix so thats a good sign.

rIPPDUP is offline IFBB Arnold Classic Champion
    you can pin anywhere with either compound. injection site has no bearing on the release of the hormone into your system. would recommend that you alternate sites every so often to avoid scar tissue buildup
    BEAST MODE ACTIVATE!
    My Time Is Now!
    http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/f...oing-lean.html

USBF Natural Pro/Am Pennsylvania 11/17/12....Get Some!

lowridevbv2001 is offline NPC Lightweight
    Wow..thanks for sharing.... i just started my first cycle..2nd shot.....i do not exactly all the different types of names.... but i don't think am in danger with 250mg of testosterone ethanate........ don't feel good at nights...but daytime..fell like superman.....