Thread: Steroid Analogs?

big redneck is offline NPC Lightweight

Steroid Analogs?

hey guys i just wanted to know if anyone out there has any info on what the so called legal analog steroids are and if they really are legal in the usa. also i was curious if i should use any hcg and/or anti-estrogens after i'm done cycling them. the ones i got are named after the real deal. they're oral D-bol and oral primovor. help me out please

ryansm is offline NPC Middleweight
    Not sure I understand your question? Are you referring to the current crop of legal steroids i.e. Epistane, H-Drol, SD etc...?

*edit* no ads
    Last edited by HawaiianPride.; 01-29-2011 at 10:39 PM.

CaliKid is offline NPC Middleweight
    I remeber reading about this site and infact William Llewellyn even mentioned them... i hope you didnt actually buy anything because there not even prohormones lol- welcome to the world of rice powder!!!!!!!! lol
    CaliKid is a fictional character. Anything this character says and all events described is for entertainment purposes only.

"THE MORE I LEARN THE LESS I KNOW"

Cough Cough......horse ****

what ever bro when you spend $600 and dont gain a pound dont get pissy lol...ive actually done my research on what labs are real

oh and for what your paying on garbage i could get about 250 amps of shering test.................ROFL---LMAO

but what ever your money man

-CaliKid out
    CaliKid is a fictional character. Anything this character says and all events described is for entertainment purposes only.

look dude i need to see real articles or something before i can take that statement seriously or i need to know from someone who has had personal experience with this stuff and not some guy making claims without anything to back his statement. don't post anything on my thread unless you have proof. i searched the guy your talking about and found no statements or remarks about the website. if you have nothing to offer legitimately as proof then keep your spam off the threads

alright you f-ing twat heres the rundown-

1) you are 20 yrs old. What the h3ll are you even thinking about any kind of gear for, roids or ph, you are at you natural peak right now. If you did any research you would know its a no go on gear until 21, and in all reality it should be 25.

***whats your stats?
    ***whats your diet?
    ***whats your lifting experiance?

2)the fact that your buying from a lab that you know nothing about or what is even in the products youve purchesed speaks volumes- once again do your research

3)why are you even cycling if you dont know the basics for any pct, gear or phs...once again how about some research first?

4)you just admitted to the use and purchase of a potentially illegal substance in your first post- good job twat\

5)assuming that you actually did get what was advertised your going to stack dbol and primo? really? without test? for how long?
    ...ummmmmm research?

6) you googled everything that was ever written, said, videotaped, recorded, and refrenced by william llewellyn in an hour and half?...are you brach warrens trainning partner too?

7)99% percent of the time if I comment on something, ecspecially orals and phs, I actually know what the h3ll Im talking about and have the experiance.

So yes you insigna**** Im spamming you again and you will take it

like i said u keep spamming with no proof dude and if you weren't wearing your ass on your shoulders you wouldn't be getting so hot headed. if you knew what you were talking about you would have left something useful on the thread before you posted so if you wanna act like someone with experience then back it dude. i'm not gonna sit on this thread and argue with some little kid that copied and pasted someone else's pic milking his cornflakes with his dic in his parents basement

HawaiianPride. is offline The debate ender.
    No ads redneck read the rules.

HP is is a fictional character and therefore any information given is for entertainment purposes only.

CarbsRKing is offline NPC Lightweight
    CaliKid

alright you f-ing twat heres the rundown-

1) you are 20 yrs old. What the h3ll are you even thinking about any kind of gear for, roids or ph, you are at you natural peak right now. If you did any research you would know its a no go on gear until 21, and in all reality it should be 25.

***whats your stats?
    ***whats your diet?
    ***whats your lifting experiance?

2)the fact that your buying from a lab that you know nothing about or what is even in the products youve purchesed speaks volumes- once again do your research

3)why are you even cycling if you dont know the basics for any pct, gear or phs...once again how about some research first?

4)you just admitted to the use and purchase of a potentially illegal substance in your first post- good job twat\

5)assuming that you actually did get what was advertised your going to stack dbol and primo? really? without test? for how long?
    ...ummmmmm research?

6) you googled everything that was ever written, said, videotaped, recorded, and refrenced by william llewellyn in an hour and half?...are you brach warrens trainning partner too?

7)99% percent of the time if I comment on something, ecspecially orals and phs, I actually know what the h3ll Im talking about and have the experiance.

So yes you insigna**** Im spamming you again and you will take it

I agree with everything mentioned here. Also Bignredneck, you are the one who asked for help....so why are you sitting here badmouthing the people trying to give you information?