Thread: anavar reviews anyone?

wimble58 is offline NPC Lightweight

anavar reviews anyone?

So i've been curious about anavar for a while. After researching it, it seems like its the safest oral out there. I've also read it gives strength gains but not much muscle; im mainly looking for strength gains so i think it might be for me. How did you guys/gals do while using it? Thanks!

HawaiianPride. is offline The debate ender.
    I'll have a Mod move this for you...

hey hawaiian im kinda new to the site, what exactly do you mean by that?

Steroid questions should be kept in the steroid section. No sweat..

oh ok thanks for the heads up, ill check out that section

heath95 is offline NPC USA Champion
    Its an okay oral to use bro, its not one that yeilds fast results though. I have used it twice now, once at 50mg ed towards the end of my cycle. I gained some strengh nothing to be wowed over but the main result i gained was its fat burning. It pretty much dialed everything in, my muscles always had the dry hard look, i became very vascular, and the abs were on point with little to no cardio at the time. It did kill my appetite though which made it very hard to eat. The fat i burned was i would say about 80 percent permanent. I didnt re-gain the fat tissue but that could also be contributed to the diet. This go around i am using it to kick start the cycle at 100mg ed for the first 6weeks. Im in the start of week two nothing major to report as of yet

under construction is offline V.I.P. Member
    Tbol actually has a safer profile
    I like going to failure on multiple sets! So youguys can take those other pussy styles of training and keep them to yourselves!!! - Branch Warren
    Gotta love that!

8. Have 1 people(s) rated R.P. Reason Pack
    heath95 255 good info bro did not know that

Total score : R.P. 255 View Rating Log

heath, let me know how this go around works for you. I've never taken any gear so im wondering if it will have a pretty solid impact.

Under Consttruction: i'll have to check that out, is that a phormone? my main fear is gyno and i hear phormones can give gyno where as anavar doesnt

oh yea i forgot to mention...i dont want to get a bloated look or get a fat face...

what are your stats bro meaning
    height
    weight
    overall goals

Quote Originally Posted by under construction View Post
    Tbol actually has a safer profile
    damn really i actually did not know that great info bro, tbol results i do find come a lot quicker, i also gain pretty good muscle, but i do bloat off of tbol which sucks because i love using it as a kicker dbol i will never touch again i became a water buffalo with that crap works extremly fast though

Im 21, 5'8" 170. I played sports and trained all throughout highschool for football but not really consistently because lack of time. When i got to college all i did was lift and i put on some solid muscle from lifting for about a yr and a half very religiously. But then i got a full time job and that and school i havent been lifting consistently and havent hit heavy weights for a while. I just started lifting more consistently about 3 weeks ago and im even getting my hours cut down at work so i have time to train lol. So a yr and a half religiously and past 1/2 yr not consistently but you better believe im getting back to it. My goal is to get real strong and stay lean (not worried about putting on 20 lbs of muscle or anything, just wanna get my strength up there). And i dont want a bloated face cuz i dont wanna look fat lol. sorry for the life story bro but i wanted to make sure you had the details

under construction is offline V.I.P. Member
    Pharmaceutical Name:4-dehydromethyltestosterone
    Chemical Name:4-chloro-17a-methyl-17bhydroxyandrosta-1,4-dien-3-one
    Cutting/Bulking: Both
    Anabolic Rating:
    Active Life:16 hours
    Drug Class:Anabolic Androgenic Steroid (oral)
    Average reported dose: (Men) 40-60mgs/day (Women) 10mgs/day
    Acne:No
    Water Retention: No
    HIgh Blood Pressure: No
    Liver Toxic: No
    DHT Conversion: Possible
    Decreases HPTA Function: Mild
    Aromatization: Not likely

var profile reads
    liver toxic-yes
    hpta inhibition- yes
    I like going to failure on multiple sets! So youguys can take those other pussy styles of training and keep them to yourselves!!! - Branch Warren
    Gotta love that!

Quote Originally Posted by wimble58 View Post
    Im 21, 5'8" 170. I played sports and trained all throughout highschool for football but not really consistently because lack of time. When i got to college all i did was lift and i put on some solid muscle from lifting for about a yr and a half very religiously. But then i got a full time job and that and school i havent been lifting consistently and havent hit heavy weights for a while. I just started lifting more consistently about 3 weeks ago and im even getting my hours cut down at work so i have time to train lol. So a yr and a half religiously and past 1/2 yr not consistently but you better believe im getting back to it. My goal is to get real strong and stay lean (not worried about putting on 20 lbs of muscle or anything, just wanna get my strength up there). And i dont want a bloated face cuz i dont wanna look fat lol. sorry for the life story bro but i wanted to make sure you had the details
    yeah bro at 21 there is no need for you to touch aas at this time, your natural test levels should be threw the roof and at your age you will have to use so much to get any results because your levels are so high. at 170 i can tell you that your diet is not dialed in, and with two years of training you have not maxed out you natural potential, there is only one member at that age that i know that has or maybe two lbj, and prime52. start on your diet first dial that in then get a training plan concentrate on them for atleast three more years then consider aas, mat your age yo will do more harm than good ask trey brewer

Just ask me^^

alright man thanks for the advice

umm i found this

Average Dose: 20-50 mg/day(M) Women 5-15 mg/day(F)
    Half Life: 8 - 12 hours
    Water Retention: Rare
    Aromatization: None
    DHT Conversion: Low

Studies using low dosages of this compound note minimal interferences with natural testosterone production. Likewise when it is used alone in small amounts there is typically no need for ancillary drugs like Clomid/Arimiplex or HCG. This has a lot to do with the fact that it does not convert to estrogen, which we know has an extremely profound effect on endogenous hormone production. Without estrogen to trigger negative feedback, we seem to note a higher threshold before inhibition is noted. But at higher dosages of course, a suppression of natural testosterone levels will still occur with this drug as with any anabolic/androgenic steroid and therefore require post cycle therapy to restore the HPTA.

Oxandroplex is also a 17alpha alkylated oral steroid, carrying an alteration that will put stress on the liver. It is important to point out however that dispite this alteration oxandrolone is generally very well tolerated. While liver enzyme tests will occasionally show elevated values, actual damage due to this steroid is not usually a problem. Bio-Technology General states that Oxandroplex is not as extensively metabolized by the liver as other l7aa orals are; evidenced by the fact that nearly a third of the compound is still intact when excreted in the urine. This may have to do with the understood milder nature of this agent (compared to other l7aa orals) in terms of hepatotoxicity. One study comparing the effects of Oxandroplex to other agents including as methyltestosterone, norethandrolone, fluoxymesterone and methAndriol clearly supports this notion. Here it was demonstrated that Oxandroplex causes the lowest sulfobromophthalein (BSP; a marker of liver stress) retention among all the alkylated orals tested. 20mg of oxandrolone in fact produced 72% less BSP retention than an equal dosage of fluoxyrnesterone, which is a considerable difference being that they possess the same liver-toxic alteration. With such findings, combined with the fact that athletes rarely report trouble with this drug, most feel comfortable believing it to be much safer to use during longer cycles than most of other orals with this distinction. Although this may very well be true, the chance of liver damage still cannot be excluded, especially with hogher dosages.

Quote Originally Posted by heath95 View Post
    umm i found this

Average Dose: 20-50 mg/day(M) Women 5-15 mg/day(F)
    Half Life: 8 - 12 hours
    Water Retention: Rare
    Aromatization: None
    DHT Conversion: Low

Studies using low dosages of this compound note minimal interferences with natural testosterone production. Likewise when it is used alone in small amounts there is typically no need for ancillary drugs like Clomid/Arimiplex or HCG. This has a lot to do with the fact that it does not convert to estrogen, which we know has an extremely profound effect on endogenous hormone production. Without estrogen to trigger negative feedback, we seem to note a higher threshold before inhibition is noted. But at higher dosages of course, a suppression of natural testosterone levels will still occur with this drug as with any anabolic/androgenic steroid and therefore require post cycle therapy to restore the HPTA.

Oxandroplex is also a 17alpha alkylated oral steroid, carrying an alteration that will put stress on the liver. It is important to point out however that dispite this alteration oxandrolone is generally very well tolerated. While liver enzyme tests will occasionally show elevated values, actual damage due to this steroid is not usually a problem. Bio-Technology General states that Oxandroplex is not as extensively metabolized by the liver as other l7aa orals are; evidenced by the fact that nearly a third of the compound is still intact when excreted in the urine. This may have to do with the understood milder nature of this agent (compared to other l7aa orals) in terms of hepatotoxicity. One study comparing the effects of Oxandroplex to other agents including as methyltestosterone, norethandrolone, fluoxymesterone and methAndriol clearly supports this notion. Here it was demonstrated that Oxandroplex causes the lowest sulfobromophthalein (BSP; a marker of liver stress) retention among all the alkylated orals tested. 20mg of oxandrolone in fact produced 72% less BSP retention than an equal dosage of fluoxyrnesterone, which is a considerable difference being that they possess the same liver-toxic alteration. With such findings, combined with the fact that athletes rarely report trouble with this drug, most feel comfortable believing it to be much safer to use during longer cycles than most of other orals with this distinction. Although this may very well be true, the chance of liver damage still cannot be excluded, especially with hogher dosages.
    The decrease of your HPT-axis is certainly possible with Var, but you have to take into account the dosage and duration...

Same goes with how it effects your liver enzymes...

Overall, T-bol would be classified as a compound that delivers less toxicity in general, but as stated earlier you have to take into account the dosages and duration being utilized with the Var.

If you compared side by side 40mg of T-bol with 40mg of Var over a 6 week period.. your blood panels will in most cases turn out the same (depending on the individual and how they react)

I've gone up to 150mg of Var ED for 6 weeks and my liver enzymes were hardly tampered, BP was fine until the Test kicked in. I can't compare to T-bol because I've never used it but both are overall very safe to use.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    The decrease of your HPT-axis is certainly possible with Var, but you have to take into account the dosage and duration...

Same goes with how it effects your liver enzymes...

Overall, T-bol would be classified as a compound that delivers less toxicity in general, but as stated earlier you have to take into account the dosages and duration being utilized with the Var.

If you compared side by side 40mg of T-bol with 40mg of Var over a 6 week period.. your blood panels will in most cases turn out the same (depending on the individual and how they react)

I've gone up to 150mg of Var ED for 6 weeks and my liver enzymes were hardly tampered, BP was fine until the Test kicked in. I can't compare to T-bol because I've never used it but both are overall very safe to use.
    love the info bro good read i love tbol i hate the water retention but i have only used it with test e or c so the bloat coiuld have come from that also

love the info bro good read i love tbol i hate the water retention but i have only used it with test e or c so the bloat coiuld have come from that also
    Most likely. Water retention is rare with these compounds if you are using sane dosages. Diet, dosages, and supplement intake all could hinder bloat negatively..

I had the worst foot cramps of my life with Anavar. I couldn't stand several times at the gym, no matter how much taurine/potassium/magnesium/calcium and water I was taking in. It was bad.

Quote Originally Posted by wimble58 View Post
    alright man thanks for the advice
    i know thats not what you want to hear but i thought i would tell you good advise before you make a mistake oral only cycles sucks anyways you will lose almost everything 80 percent of the time with all that said i know your going to do what you want your a adult, so var is a great oral it needs to be combined with test you need a pct and you usually dont get bloat as far as a plan i can not provide you with that because i dont agree with your age

biglifter456 is offline NPC Middleweight
    i was gunna take my bottle on the end of my test cycle im on now, but i decided to save it for when i do prop/npp in the spring, since the enanthate im on will prolly make me bloat up a lil bit again
    6'2, 239lbs 14% bodyfat
    565lbs squat, 425lbs bench, 680lbs deadlift. training for apf meet

i know thats not what you want to hear but i thought i would tell you good advise before you make a mistake oral only cycles sucks anyways you will lose almost everything 80 percent of the time with all that said i know your going to do what you want your a adult, so var is a great oral it needs to be combined with test you need a pct and you usually dont get bloat as far as a plan i can not provide you with that because i dont agree with your age
    Yea man im just gonna stick to doing it naturally. I thought since var was the safest it'd be fine even though its a roid, but if its gonna screw me up for the future i wont use it. With getting back into it im sure my strength will come back quick and i can prob put 10 lbs muscle back on in a yr anyway. Thanks man.

ibanezman1988 is offline NPC Lightweight
    wait so tbol is not liver toxic
    holy crap i didn't know that.

Liver toxicity shouldn't be excluded with T-bol because like all else it is a 17-aa but it's one of the milder versions and the potential side effects of OT usually depend on the dosage level/duration and are gender-specific.

HP is is a fictional character and therefore any information given is for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by ibanezman1988 View Post
    wait so tbol is not liver toxic
    holy crap i didn't know that.
    i have always had my liver fuctions checked once before i start the cycle once 6 weeks in and four weeks after i have never had an elevated count on tbol but i have never ran over 60mg ed for over 5 weeks

jarhead is offline NPC Lightweight
    I've been looking for a good cutting agent and was reading what you guys were saying about tbol....where can i get some?

Lifeguard102 is offline NPC Lightweight
    Its an okay oral to use bro, its not one that yeilds fast results though. I have used it twice now, once at 50mg ed towards the end of my cycle. I gained some strengh nothing to be wowed over but the main result i gained was its fat burning. It pretty much dialed everything in, my muscles always had the dry hard look, i became very vascular, and the abs were on point with little to no cardio at the time. It did kill my appetite though which made it very hard to eat. The fat i burned was i would say about 80 percent permanent. I didnt re-gain the fat tissue but that could also be contributed to the diet. This go around i am using it to kick start the cycle at 100mg ed for the first 6weeks. Im in the start of week two nothing major to report as of yet
    U can avoid the appetite suppression if you split your doses,(var has an 8 hr half-life), and take after you eat.
    You CAN consume 1c sugar-free ruby red grape fruit juice to amplify its effect.
    This will further promote lipolysis.

Another thing is from week 6-12 at 50-100mg is the sweet spot,(assuming you have blood work on LFT, + Lipids at week 6. Results should be the same as baseline before continuing the last 6 weeks.)

The down side is it's expensive + easily faked.

SPONSOR-United-Muscle
    MOD-Bodybuildingdungeon
    MOD-MeatHedz
    VIP-United-Muscle
    VIP-Chemical Mass
    VET-Iron Lifter
    ELITE-Freakz