Thread: I force Bold 200 side effect?

friesen33 is offline NPC Lightweight

I force Bold 200 side effect?

So im running the bold 200 and am goin on my 4th week at 800mgs spread through out the day. Gotta say Numbers are goin up on lifts and scale, BUT the libido is WAY DOWN, and am having problems gettin erections and keeping them NEVER had this problem before and the gf is going insane. Is this a normal side effect or are my doeses to high or what...im goin to run novadex xt for a pct..shuld i start taking it while on cyle and jsut keep on goin after cycle is done? any suggestions wuld help...thanks by the way im 22

HawaiianPride. is offline The debate ender.
    Well if you would have done just a wee bit more homework you would have found out that running a steroid that doesn't contain Testosterone in it will shut your libido down. That's why one of the golden rules of running AAS is to have test as the base to any and all cycles.

HP is is a fictional character and therefore any information given is for entertainment purposes only.

So then would running novedex xt already be a good idea? Sorry i thought i read up on it alot but i guess i did not understand everything...shoulda come on here first to get ore info...So then what shuld be my next move?

How far are you into your cycle? OTC products should never be used as a PCT. If you can get your hand on some real SERMS then go that route, all other supplements won't be enough. If you can find some Test add it into your cycle.

HP is is a fictional character and therefore any information given is for entertainment purposes only.

im 3 weeks in goin on 4 on monday...before i started i did ready some reviews on i force and alot of thme said that they used novadex for there pct so thats y i chose it...but once again i was wrong and no i cant get any SERMS prob culd get some test but i got some unexpected bills after i got the cycle so im kinda strapped for cash unfortinitly..

Hold up are you talking about Boldenone the actual steroid or some sort of Pro Hormone?

pro hormone...I Force bold 200

This changes a lot! Sorry bro, I've heard of Bold gear before. Got it confused until you brought up Iforce. Okay, yes it's normal to feel the libido crash on Pro Hormones. I got it on CEL's M-drol. I really don't know any ways to increase your libido naturally, maybe someone else can chime on on that concept. If you say your 3 weeks in then you should be coming up on your last week correct? Or are you running this for 6 weeks. Either way, novedex xt still won't be enough for a proper pct protocol. I'd treat a pro hormone exactly like a real steroid. In fact they are once they pass through the liver. Try to do some research and get your hands on Clomid. This would be most effective. If not then run with what's available to you.

k thanks alot man for the help...really appreciated so i will see if i can find some clomid if i cant wuld it hurt to jsut run the novadex while still on the cyle and run it for like 4-6 months after...and ya im doi the 6 week cyle

4-6 weeks*

T.O
    T.O is offline ORBIT BEAST
    its a matter of time before it comes back, you can look into something like novedex xt or test tabs by innovative nutrition to get your test and libido up a little.
    Take 5% off your next order at www.orbitnutrition.com Just use ORBIT109
    Become a fan of ORBIT:
    Facebook fan page
    Follow on twitter
    Google Plus

Chimera is offline NPC Super Heavyweight
    You sure it wasn't Nolvadex? Nolvadex and Novedex XT are two completely different compounds.

T.O
    T.O is offline ORBIT BEAST
    if he was asking about pct i would have said nolvadex but he wants his libido back up while on cycle so a test booster will do the trick.
    Take 5% off your next order at www.orbitnutrition.com Just use ORBIT109
    Become a fan of ORBIT:
    Facebook fan page
    Follow on twitter
    Google Plus

GENOMYX is offline NPC Middleweight
    Yes this is very common for this product. Most IFORCE Bold cycles, users take a test booster along with the Bold. Thats if run solo, but Bold is a product that is most of the time ran along side of another compound like Superdrol etc. You should be fine and just make sure you stick to the game plan in PCT.

dieseld is offline NPC Super Heavyweight
    i would say look into sustain alpha...google it, at around 50 bucks its a great natty test booster
    stats: 6'4" 295lbs(depending on season)
    hobbies: mma, assault rifles, split tail

"ask yourself, what would a free man do?"

musicmann89 is offline IFBB Lightweight
    prolaction
    Musicmann89 is a fictional character everything said is for entertainment purposes only

LeetUser is offline NPC Lightweight
    A natty test booster isn't going to do anything while he's still on cycle. Novedex XT is just ATD and for most people it kills their libido, so even if you use it in PCT, you're going to have some problems for a while if you decide to use it. Get some clomid and do a real pct.

Hercdk is offline NPC Middleweight
    Or use horney goat weed...!

rmike is offline NPC USA Champion
    You can start running epistane at 20mg daily for the remainder of your cycle. It should bring up your test but remember: bold is suppressive. You are feeling a normal, almost mandatory side effect. If you start stacking epi, get some liv.52 or NAC and run milkthistle post cycle along with a SERM if you can get it. If not, you really shouldnt be doing the cycle but you can try your novadex xt, but dont touch it until your cycle is over. If you run a high dose of bold your nuts will prob shrink but your gains are going to be very maintainable.
    Research next time bro
    "You just gotta go out there and get it man, it aint gonna come to you. You just gotta get it man."- Some weird dude on the pullup bars at northcoast correctional facility in Grafton,OH.
    http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/f...ike-start.html - my new training log, its just a beginning
    Oral Sustain Alpha- Liquivade! Check it out! http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/f...tml#post724576

A-Ron21 is offline Generally Skeptical
    Thats why I got epistane, libido goes up for almost everyone.
    Putting the "lol" in Propranolol

rmike is offline NPC USA Champion
    cosign A-ron
    "You just gotta go out there and get it man, it aint gonna come to you. You just gotta get it man."- Some weird dude on the pullup bars at northcoast correctional facility in Grafton,OH.
    http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/f...ike-start.html - my new training log, its just a beginning
    Oral Sustain Alpha- Liquivade! Check it out! http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/f...tml#post724576