Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tren and Halodrol?

BigDog88 is offline NPC Lightweight

Tren and Halodrol?

Im currenty on a cycle of tren from underground pharm. Its going great and everything im just starting to think about my next cycle. I was either going to try and take spawn tren and epistane or tren and halodrol. I know tren is methylzed but im not sure about halodrol. Does anyone have advice? WOuld this be a good stack? IF not what would you suggest. THe only reason i suggest this was because i got great results from halodrol and tren seperately. Let me know of any ideas! Thanks guys

Medic08 is offline NPC Lightweight
    The tren is a PH right???

projecthatch92 is offline Team Silverback
    i think that's what he's referring to. For the record, spawn = epistane/tren combination. What are you dosing for tren right now? What is your pct?

Take 5% off your next order at www.orbitnutrition.com Just use PROJECT5OFF

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions
    teamorbit@orbitnutrition.com
    myspace.com/orbitnutrition

Crossfit + Paleo = Phil's new found happiness

Genomyx Protocol Review

"I will not let pride destory me."

Medic08 is offline NPC Lightweight
    Ahhhhh.... Man I need to learn more about PH's. lol

Zack is offline Mighty Horse Rocks The Fat Ass
    There's a sticky in this section about ph's. If you look in there and still can't find your answer, let us know and we'll help ya out further
    Team GYWU

rmike is offline NPC USA Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog88 View Post
    Im currenty on a cycle of tren from underground pharm. Its going great and everything im just starting to think about my next cycle. I was either going to try and take spawn tren and epistane or tren and halodrol. I know tren is methylzed but im not sure about halodrol. Does anyone have advice? WOuld this be a good stack? IF not what would you suggest. THe only reason i suggest this was because i got great results from halodrol and tren seperately. Let me know of any ideas! Thanks guys
    if you are talking about tren the ph- 19-norandrosta-4, 9diene-3,17-dione then no it is not methylated. thi epi and halodrol that you speak of are however. are you taking liver support and do you have a pct lined up? you really should research this stuff before you start taking it.
    not tryin to be a d***, just sayin.
    "You just gotta go out there and get it man, it aint gonna come to you. You just gotta get it man."- Some weird dude on the pullup bars at northcoast correctional facility in Grafton,OH.
    http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/f...ike-start.html - my new training log, its just a beginning
    Oral Sustain Alpha- Liquivade! Check it out! http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/f...tml#post724576

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    There's a sticky in this section about ph's. If you look in there and still can't find your answer, let us know and we'll help ya out further
    sorry bro i just couldnt resist replying bc im holding a bottle of tren in my hand right now and i know its not methylated, or "methylized" for that matter. lol
    "You just gotta go out there and get it man, it aint gonna come to you. You just gotta get it man."- Some weird dude on the pullup bars at northcoast correctional facility in Grafton,OH.
    http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/f...ike-start.html - my new training log, its just a beginning
    Oral Sustain Alpha- Liquivade! Check it out! http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/f...tml#post724576

haha it's cool dude. I'm glad ur around helping out. It's good to see people posting and giving good info in here
    Team GYWU

tobbot is offline Banned
    your liver will not be so happy

IM taking 150 mg a day right now for 6 weeks starting my pct on week 5. everythings in order. KNowone answered my question though. Is halodrol and tren a good stack for my next cycle or not. What would be better or so on. I didnt ask for advice on my pct.... but anyway its called showdown and also revive its a triple blen of bulgarian tribulus and also a straight estro blocker im not sure which one yet. Yeah i ****ed up tren isnt methylzed and yeah dont be a **** im only posting to learn no need to talk ****... especially by the looks of your body in comparison to mine... Any help is appreciated

11. Have 1 people(s) rated R.P. Reason Pack
    Zack -76 don't be a ****. he was just trying to help

Total score : R.P. -76 View Rating Log

IM taking 150 mg a day right now for 6 weeks starting my pct on week 5. everythings in order. KNowone answered my question though. Is halodrol and tren a good stack for my next cycle or not. What would be better or so on. I didnt ask for advice on my pct.... but anyway its called showdown and also revive its a triple blen of bulgarian tribulus and also a straight estro blocker im not sure which one yet. Yeah i ****ed up tren isnt methylzed and yeah dont be a **** im only posting to learn no need to talk ****... especially by the looks of your body in comparison to mine... Any help is appreciated

LOL naw its cool bro im not talking s*** dude thats how you learn, my bad if you took it the wrong way. im still learning all this new stuff ph too. i guess you dont need any help then, good luck with your cycle.

Why would you start pct on week 5 if you're taking a 6 week cycle? PCT should begin after the last day of your cycle. And we also didn't give you any advice on your PCT, just simply asking what it was. And by the looks of it, you will need advice on pct. "Showdown" will not be enought to get your natural test levels back to normal. You need clomid for a cycle like this.

He was just trying to help out, so no need to bash him.

Genomyx Protocol Review

where the hell can you get clomid?

We can't give out sources due to the board rules, but it can be easily found if you look in the right places.

Genomyx Protocol Review

alright so my pct is going to be showdown revive, clomid, and novedex xt. Im also taking fish oils milk thistle, multivitamin, hawthorne berry extract, msm i have no reason to ever get off these so ill just stay on. Yeah the guy suggested just on pct week 5 but i thought that sounded dumb as well considering the tren will be in my system for a while after i get off it. BUt for my original question would a tren halodrol stack be good? Or what would be better? Maybe try spawn by myogenix. i Just liked the halodrol last time i used it i didnt find anything helpful in the stickies posted. I wasnt bashing him just get more negative feedback than actual adivice sorry guys. Let me know

mitbar is offline Orbit Nutrition
    the new halodrol is not much of a ph, it will be a waste. find something else to run instead of the halodrol from gaspari. you can look into hdrol from CEL and stack it with the tren.
    Slin-Sane buy 2 get 1 FREE!!!!!

Take 5% off your next order at www.orbitnutrition.com Just use 5OFF2009

Quote Originally Posted by mitbar View Post
    the new halodrol is not much of a ph, it will be a waste. find something else to run instead of the halodrol from gaspari. you can look into hdrol from CEL and stack it with the tren.
    yeah i liked that CEL hdrol, kept 9 pounds AFTER pct. and i only ran it for 3 weeks because my gains stopped and i was feelin like crap. i know alot of the gains were do to me eating better. but hdrol made a difference, its a good product.
    halodrol liquigels are garbage, i definitely agree with you on that- no decent ph at all. it does or did have 6-oxo in it tho.

alright so my pct is going to be showdown revive, clomid, and novedex xt. Im also taking fish oils milk thistle, multivitamin, hawthorne berry extract, msm i have no reason to ever get off these so ill just stay on. Yeah the guy suggested just on pct week 5 but i thought that sounded dumb as well considering the tren will be in my system for a while after i get off it. BUt for my original question would a tren halodrol stack be good? Or what would be better? Maybe try spawn by myogenix. i Just liked the halodrol last time i used it i didnt find anything helpful in the stickies posted. I wasnt bashing him just get more negative feedback than actual adivice sorry guys. Let me know
    check out epiotren from intense nutraceuticals, i think its a better deal unless you want to take 3 a day for 30 days.
    and get yourself a good liver support, i use liv.52 but if anyone has any better suggestions please chime in. mitbar is an overflowing wealth of knowledge when it comes to this stuff:) he doesnt even know i been reading his stuff for a long time now

liver support = NAC
    Team GYWU

liver support = NAC
    good lookin out buddy im goin to the supp store to shop for my next cycle for the winter, ill need that

When I was taking NAC it made my appetite go through the roof lol Hopefully it does that for your for the holidays dude
    Team GYWU

So im starting to think it would be a good stack halordrol and tren that is. Although im curious about this spawn supplement. Sounds like getting good reviews. What do you guys say halo and tren or spawn. OR **** give me a stack to try lol. I just want to bulk up and stay semi lean.Im only 10 percent body fat as is...

if ur going for spawn, you might as well go for Neutraceuticals Epiotren. It's the same exact thing and way cheaper from what I hear
    Team GYWU

if ur going for spawn, you might as well go for Neutraceuticals Epiotren. It's the same exact thing and way cheaper from what I hear
    There was a company that came out with an epi/tren combo that was higher dosed than spawn and for cheaper. I don't remember who though lol. I'll figure it out.

Also, NAC is awesome. My appetite is through the roof as well. It's effin crazy.

Genomyx Protocol Review

oh yeah, check out my spawn log. It should be a couple pages back in the steroid section. I got good gains off of it.

Genomyx Protocol Review

HawaiianPride. is offline The debate ender.
    This dude is only 19 lol. Poor guy's growth plates are probably closing as we speak.

HP is is a fictional character and therefore any information given is for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    This dude is only 19 lol. Poor guy's growth plates are probably closing as we speak.
    Oh Wow! now I feel like a douche for giving someone that young advice without asking his age. I guess hes gonna do it either way, with or without advice.

Most likely :/

HP is is a fictional character and therefore any information given is for entertainment purposes only.

Im competive so what am i suppossed to do stay natural while my competition is all pinning no thanks i think ill make it to the top 5. IF ph's are all i have to take to win im happy. Natural bodybuilders get no recognition. Npc is the way to go. Even most the nattys are on **** and just get away with it. so yeah im going to do it either way.

Im competive so what am i suppossed to do stay natural while my competition is all pinning no thanks i think ill make it to the top 5. IF ph's are all i have to take to win im happy. Natural bodybuilders get no recognition. Npc is the way to go. Even most the nattys are on **** and just get away with it. so yeah im going to do it either way.
    Natural bodybuilders get no recognition? SERIOUSLY? Dude there are some natty dudes out there that are way better conditioned then some juiced up competitors. And most of them have to work twice as hard to get into that kind of condition due to the fact that they are ALL natural. Here's an idea, join a natural bodybuilding comp, and blow them away with 1st place. Do that for a little while then move to NPC, at least you'll have some experience competing behind you. Your thought process is fcked, really.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast