Thread: Clen/T3 vs. Prop/Tren

subzeromuscle is offline NPC Lightweight

Clen/T3 vs. Prop/Tren

Hey guys, assuming diet is in line, cutting out about 500 kcal below b.m.r. and still lifting hard and heavy + cardio 5x week whats better.

Now I know some will say go with both, but if you factor in side effects, I think prop/tren has there own issues and a little more dieting is better then having to worry about the shakes and resetting your thyroid. But this is all theoretical as I have not tried any of the aformentioned compounds as of yet. So I ask, are both neccessary, and if anyone could link me to before/afters using either of the stacks please send me in the right direction?

planning out my spring/summer cycle even before I started my first...call me crazy

subz

LIFTBIG18 is offline IFBB Lightweight
    test and tren will help you build muscle, and as long as diet and training are on point, you will burn fat, however t3 is very catabolic if not ran if AAS, so that being said test/tren and some albuterol should do you well if youre looking to burn fat, maybe an ECA stack instead of the albuterol?
    Disclamier: Any information placed on bodybuildingdungeon.com, in particular by the fictitious character “Liftbig18”, is intended exclusively for the purposes of entertainment. Any use of this information for any purpose other than that for which it is intended, is performed completely at your own risk.

ya i was aware of t3 being catabolic, and i wouldnt run it without gear but i thought clen would help since some say it has mild anabolic properties....I like the sound of test/tren/eca...and then throw in some alb. or clen if needed...t3 just sounds appealing to me because if i had to guess my thyroid is not very speedy just cuz of my childhood obesity but bloodwork would answer that pretty quickly

LIFTBIG18 is offline IFBB Lightweight
    Quote Originally Posted by subzeromuscle View Post
    ya i was aware of t3 being catabolic, and i wouldnt run it without gear but i thought clen would help since some say it has mild anabolic properties....I like the sound of test/tren/eca...and then throw in some alb. or clen if needed...t3 just sounds appealing to me because if i had to guess my thyroid is not very speedy just cuz of my childhood obesity but bloodwork would answer that pretty quickly
    youre right, but i would run albuterol instead of clen, less sides and safer for you
    Disclamier: Any information placed on bodybuildingdungeon.com, in particular by the fictitious character “Liftbig18”, is intended exclusively for the purposes of entertainment. Any use of this information for any purpose other than that for which it is intended, is performed completely at your own risk.

cool man will def utilize when ready...bulking time now though...

emkay237 is offline NPC Middleweight
    prop/trenA/T3 + clean low cal diet =