Thread: precision peptides

biglifter456 is offline NPC Middleweight

precision peptides

just wanted to give a heads up. These guys are the same guys opening up site after site with different names and selling bull****. I spent 150$ there. All the gear was bunk. dumb of me i know
    6'2, 239lbs 14% bodyfat
    565lbs squat, 425lbs bench, 680lbs deadlift. training for apf meet

also surprisingly the only thing that worked for anyone was the clen, which was 2$ a bottle. the 20$ caber - nothing
    6'2, 239lbs 14% bodyfat

The Titan99 is offline NPC Middleweight
    I got some caber and Tamox from Sten Labs. Some of the bottles were broken so this guy Jim from Precision Peptides said he'd replace the broken ones and continues to tell me the stuffs in the mail. I hope my stuff isn't crap, but the caber and the Tamox came in a bottle with a needle stopper!!?? WTF? Injectable Caber and Tamox? What do you guys think? Check it out...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails precision peptides-img_0211.jpg   precision peptides-img_0209.jpg   precision peptides-img_0210.jpg  

throw it away imo. i bet he runs that new extremepeptides site too
    6'2, 239lbs 14% bodyfat

lotta fake **** out there is part of the game imo
    6'2, 239lbs 14% bodyfat

CaliKid is offline NPC Middleweight
    yah stay the h3ll away from PP guys. Theres a big stink going on right now about them selling nothing but bunk.

And no Jim from PP is not running extreme peptides. Though right now givin the voilitile situation surrounding the whole thing I would wait until more feed back comes in on any peptide place.

and titian ive never seen anything like that before bro, looks shady as h3ll

just my 2 cents
    -CK
    CaliKid is a fictional character. Anything this character says and all events described is for entertainment purposes only.

"THE MORE I LEARN THE LESS I KNOW"

Quote Originally Posted by CaliKid View Post
    yah stay the h3ll away from PP guys. Theres a big stink going on right now about them selling nothing but bunk.

And no Jim from PP is not running extreme peptides. Though right now givin the voilitile situation surrounding the whole thing I would wait until more feed back comes in on any peptide place.

and titian ive never seen anything like that before bro, looks shady as h3ll

just my 2 cents
    -CK
    Thanks dude. Fvckin weird, huh?

legaljuicer is offline NPC Lightweight
    Board Members,
    I am looking for anyone that as had the following happen to them.

1. Received an email directly from Precision Peptides(not from a board they sponsor on) but never ordered from them but did from Sten Labs.

2. Ordered from Precision Peptides and received product that had Sten Labs name crossed out.

I have some information from others that has had this happen to but I need more information. You can either PM me and/or post in this thread.

I mr Jim tamborello is smart that's not his real name. He stole from a lotta ppl and is prolly in a lotta danger if u think about it
    6'2, 239lbs 14% bodyfat

Quote Originally Posted by biglifter456 View Post
    I mr Jim tamborello is smart that's not his real name. He stole from a lotta ppl and is prolly in a lotta danger if u think about it
    It is his real name...trust me

Quote Originally Posted by legaljuicer View Post
    Board Members,
    I am looking for anyone that as had the following happen to them.

1. Received an email directly from Precision Peptides(not from a board they sponsor on) but never ordered from them but did from Sten Labs.

2. Ordered from Precision Peptides and received product that had Sten Labs name crossed out.

I have some information from others that has had this happen to but I need more information. You can either PM me and/or post in this thread.
    Like I said earlier, this is exactly what happened to me, except that this Jim Tamborello was suppossed to send me a replacement bottle of Caber, never did, then when I repeatedly emailed him, he told me he'd sent the package but couldn't help the fact that it never arrived....real Douche Bag...

TheBiggest is offline IFBB Heavyweight
    that stuff is NOT injectable DO NOT INJECT THAT!!! its just the way its packaged. pp blows hard bro only thing im using that is dosed right is their t3. im also using their clen but im taking 3mls a day!!!! that is "600mcg" hahahahhaha yeeeee right id be dead as hell their clen is super underdosed but their is some in there. everything else sucks
    hi, im tim. my interests are getting massive, eating large amounts of chicken and brown rice, and making money. also, i enjoy long farmers walks on the beach. hit me up if you wanna kno more

GET BIG!!!!

My new training log! http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/f...4-my-long.html

Quote Originally Posted by TheBiggest View Post
    that stuff is NOT injectable DO NOT INJECT THAT!!! its just the way its packaged. pp blows hard bro only thing im using that is dosed right is their t3. im also using their clen but im taking 3mls a day!!!! that is "600mcg" hahahahhaha yeeeee right id be dead as hell their clen is super underdosed but their is some in there. everything else sucks
    Yea, thanks man, no caber injections for me. I'm taking it .25 mg twice a week to see how it goes. It's from Sten Labs and I've heard they are alright. I suppose whoever this dodgy fvcker Jim Taborello is, worked for them and was stealing their stuff or hijacking their business or some such dishonest bvll**** and this is how PP was born. Christ, who knows. How'd you like to be relying on these ****heads as your only source for PCT chems?

i kinda lol'd at the ppl who bought "follistatin and myostatin." at first i was interested but the more i thought about it lol at "gene doping" for 70 bucks
    6'2, 239lbs 14% bodyfat

its getting pretty sketchy over there about pp. theyre deleting negative posts about PP. and just got a message about an 80% off sale with a FREE lr3 bottle. LMAO
    6'2, 239lbs 14% bodyfat

go with Sten Labs, Extreme Peptides, or any board sponsor. The bad partner left Sten Labs...YEAH!!!!!

basskiller is offline NPC Lightweight
    Quote Originally Posted by biglifter456 View Post
    throw it away imo. i bet he runs that new extremepeptides site too
    not the same..

^^ ya i found that out as well. i retract my statement about extreme they are located a few hours away from that precision ***
    6'2, 239lbs 14% bodyfat