Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 4 Ways to Get Freaking Huge!!

  1. #1
    thebeginning's Avatar
    thebeginning is offline NPC Heavyweight
    Join Date: May 2009
    Location: Texas
    Age: 26
    Posts: 389
    Rep Power
    75

    4 Ways to Get Freaking Huge!!

    Check out and follow my newbie training log!

    In thebeginning...there was training.


  2. Have 1 people(s) rated R.P. Reason Pack


    Total score : R.P. 10 View Rating Log

  3. #2
    Famine's Avatar
    Famine is offline THE ORIGINAL ZOMBIE SLAYER
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Location: Midwest
    Age: 38
    Posts: 4,781
    Rep Power
    490
    Simple...funny...yet a lot of truth behind it...

  4. #3
    monkeybiker is offline IFBB Lightweight
    Join Date: Feb 2007
    Posts: 1,732
    Rep Power
    90
    Nice post

  5. #4
    crull's Avatar
    crull is offline V.I.P. Member
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Location: Austria
    Age: 22
    Posts: 4,059
    Rep Power
    347
    nice article, i lol'ed a few times but indeed very very useful, makes me think about the latest changes i did in my mind :)
    http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/f...mitations.html this is my new post surgery log!

    --
    -|ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ|-
    This is Nudelholz.
    Copy Nudelholz in your Signature to make better Kuchens and other Teigprodukte.

  6. #5
    tigeraj2's Avatar
    tigeraj2 is offline NPC Super Heavyweight
    Join Date: Jan 2008
    Location: louisiana
    Age: 23
    Posts: 466
    Rep Power
    87
    "Should I do cable crossovers before or after flyes, and should incline bench be performed with a 22 degree angle, or a 24 degree angle? FAIL! It doesn’t matter – Lift heavy ass weights!"

    i didn't agree with the last part that much.. sometimes i think your body needs time to heal, especially with injuries... but i loved the part i pasted above

  7. #6
    aild54's Avatar
    aild54 is offline Success never rests
    Join Date: Jun 2008
    Posts: 6,109
    Rep Power
    1487
    That's AWESOME. It looks like something you'd find on EliteFTS. I loveee this line...
    "Lifting heavy ass weights will hurt from time to time. Pain is part of the equation. We aren’t collecting bottle caps here, Charles."
    aild/Chris' log. Experience the intensity.

    Research or STFU
    Everyday, max out.

  8. #7
    under construction's Avatar
    under construction is offline V.I.P. Member
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Age: 45
    Posts: 3,169
    Rep Power
    436
    +1+
    I like going to failure on multiple sets! So youguys can take those other pussy styles of training and keep them to yourselves!!! - Branch Warren
    Gotta love that!

  9. #8
    Famine's Avatar
    Famine is offline THE ORIGINAL ZOMBIE SLAYER
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Location: Midwest
    Age: 38
    Posts: 4,781
    Rep Power
    490
    For 99% of the people who say they want to get bigger, but don't do anything right, this is all they need. But for the other 1%, this article is a bit basic.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •